July 31, 2012
Are you searching for a partner to help you improve your golf game and achieve your goals?
I am very blessed to spend every day instructing, fitting and coaching people like you on a clear, decisive and quantifiable path to improvement.
You may be:
• A beginner looking for an encouraging way to learn.
• Newly retired looking for a new hobby.
• Weekend player looking to compete on a local, state or national level.
• Club player wanting to win your club championship.
• An entrepreneur wanting to ‘fit in’ during corporate outings.
• You may be a man or women simply looking to have more fun and better enjoy the game.
• You may be a junior or parent looking to help your child build the habit of learning skill development, achieving goals and success in competitive golf.
You may notice that I’m focusing on you. See, this isn’t about me or a tip of the week or a swing method or how I play golf. This is about you! Your individuality, your learning style, physical capabilities, your skills, your time and your goals.
I will celebrate your uniqueness and style by simply helping you to be more skillful!
Have fun exploring my site, www.edteergolf.com, and be sure to check out my “No-Risk Guarantee!”
Copyright © 2014, Virginia Gazette