HOLIDAY VENDOR FAIR at Spring Arbor
Friday, December 9, 10am-3pm
Vendors Include: Pampered Chef, Miche Bags, Fire Crystal Jewelry, Thirty-One Gifts, Tupperware and much more.
Financial Stability and Industry Involvement
The Spring Arbor and The Oaks family of residences are wholly owned and managed by HHHUNT Assisted Living, Inc. HHHUNT is a privately held company with a 40-year successful track record of specializing in all types of housing and lifestyle options. More about the history and successes of HHHUNT. ¿¿True to the HHHUNT tradition of excellence, our senior housing group enjoys occupancies above 92%, well ahead of the industry average.
Through smart design and dedicated effort our residences are always in the top tier of choices in our chosen markets of operation. ¿¿In addition, we are committed to educating consumers about the benefits of assisted living and improving on the standards of our industry. We are members of our national industry trade association Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) as well as the state associations in each of our four states. ¿
However, despite the expertise and synergies we can achieve from a large family of residences, we believe that our ultimate success comes from the local relationships we form with the medical, spiritual, civic and social groups in each of our towns and cities. We are extremely proud of the interwoven connections of our family of staff and residents and the community at large.
Your Needs Met Your Way
Our Spring Arbor team nurtures our Residents' independence by promoting dignity and choice within a setting of professional, compassionate care.
Assistance is always offered, never imposed and our full-service lifestyle offers our Residents and their families the time to focus on opportunities, not challenges.
Each of the following services is included in your monthly rental fee:
· Licensed Health Professional Support
· Three nutritionally balanced and delicious home cooked meals with choice of entrée and daily snacks
· Varied menu with entrée selections designed by a Registered Dietician
· Personalized care plans and wellness programs
· Medication Assistance
· Coordinate access to physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapies
· Personal laundry, linen and housekeeping services
· Transportation available
· Full Time Activities Coordinator to create a variety of events and social calendar
· 24-hour available assistance with personal care
· Exercise programs