The James City County Historical Commission recently dedicated a historical marker explaining the link between Church on the Main and the July 6, 1781 Battle of Green Spring at the church site, near Jamestown. The troop has worked with Mr. Outlaw on an annual basis for the last 14 years to turn the once forgotten site into a historical park.
Posted by: Alain Outlaw
This item was posted by a community contributor.