The Women's Auxiliary of First Baptist Church will celebrate its 133rd Anniversary on Sunday, April 30, during a special service at 4:00 PM. The guest artist for the program is vocalist Louise Marsh, accompanied by The Golden Voices. Pictured above are members of the Women's auxiliary, who minister to the sick and shut-in and package food boxes for the homeless. In 1886, this ministry purchased and donated the church tower bell, now known as the Freedom Bell, a symbol of freedom, hope and new possibilities. The church is located at 727 Scotland Street, and Rev. Reginald F. Davis is Pastor. The public is invited to attend the service.
This item was posted by a community contributor.