On April 24, 1934 the Williamsburg Lions Club was chartered. After 83 years the club is still very active and assisting those in need in our community. Some of the club activities include sight, screening children, hearing, youth, diabetes and donating to charitable organizations. The club celebrated their 83rd charter night with distinguished guest speaker Past International Director Lion Dr. H. Hauser Weiler. Dr. Weiler and club President Lion Pat Kerr are shown with the club's Charter from 1934.
This item was posted by a community contributor.