Nature Camp is a unique camp that began in 1942. It emphasizes hands-on, field-based, experiential education in natural history and environmental studies. Five organizations are combining their application process to make 14 scholarships more accessible to students who might want to apply. But, time is running out. Applications must be completed and postmarked by Halloween, October 31st. If you know of a child who might be interested in an environmental-based academic camp, please encourage them to download the application at one of these 5 sites:
• the Historic Rivers Chapter website, http://www.historicrivers.org/
• the John Clayton website at www.vnps.org/johnclayton
• Green Spring Garden Club's site at www.greenspringgardenclub.org
• Williamsburg Garden Club at www.gcvirginia.org/main/club-details/williamsburg
• or at the Williamsburg Bird Club site at www.williamsburgbirdclub.org
Remember, October 31st is the cut-off date for applications!
This item was posted by a community contributor.