Williamsburg Community Foundation presented grants totaling $31,464 to nine local nonprofit organizations at its Grant Award Luncheon on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at the Ford's Colony Country Club. The luncheon was sponsored by generous gifts from Oleta Coach Lines, Inc. and Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. Pictured here is Director of the Community Foundation Nancy Sullivan with Foundation Trustee Rick Nahm, and members of the Sentara leadership team, including:
• David Masterson, President, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
• Donna Wilmoth, Vice President/Nurse Executive
• Carmella Walter, Director, Surgical Services
• Dennis Szurkus, M.D., Vice President, Medical Affairs
• Margaret Cullivan, Director, Patient Relations
• Cheryl Lundin, Risk Manager
• Beth Davis, Director, Patient Care Services
• Bonnie Keppel, Director, Human Resources
• Andrew Roehrle, Director, Finance
• Stephen Friedrich, Risk Manager
• Don West, Director, Plant Maintenance
• Beth Cumbie, Director, Patient Care Services-RN
• Lindsey Haywood, Manager, Quality Management
The Foundation wishes to thank Sentara Regional Medical Center for its generous support of the grants lunch. To learn more about WCF grants, please visit our website at WilliamsburgCommunityFoundation.org. The next grant deadline is July 19, 2017.
This item was posted by a community contributor.