The Tri-County Pastors' Council will hold its annual Fall Institute Sept. 11-14 at St. John Baptist Church. Classes will be open to clergy as well as laypersons. The schedule of classes for this year - and the suggested audience - include:
* How Do We Teach in the Church? Part II - teachers in the church
* How to Reach Youths - youth leaders
* Personal Finance (Monday) - open to anyone
* Planning Your Estate (Tuesday) - anyone
* Handling Stress (Wednesday) - anyone
* Leadership Training for Leaders, Part II - elected and appointed leaders
* Ministry Through Technology - members of the Technology Ministry
* 21st Century Methods of Evangelism, Part II - anyone
* Music Ministry in the 21st Century - choir members and leaders
* The Language of Prayer in Worship, Part II - worship leaders
* The Ministry of Church Administration - church staff/office workers
* Ministering to Young Adults - millennials (ages 20s-late 30s)
Classes will be held 6-8:30 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, culminating in a concert by participants of the Music Ministry in the 21st Century class on Thursday. Materials and refreshments will be provided. For more information, call St. John at 229-0759.
This item was posted by a community contributor.