The Woman's Club of Williamsburg-GFWC announced their guest speakers for the 2015-2016 club year:
• October 28, 2015: Megan Cordova, RD, CDE, SWRMC, to discuss nutrition therapy for diabetes, cardiac and weight management
• November 18, 2015: Tony Williams, local author, to discuss his most recent book, "Washington and Hamilton: The Alliance that Forged America"
• December 16, 2015: Timothy Seamen, musician, to entertain on dulcimer and flute
• January 27, 2016: Nancy Paschall, executive director of Dream Catchers, to discuss Dream Catchers programs
• February 24, 2016: Dr. Michael Reiss, CEO of Colonial Williamsburg, discussing new programs established at Colonial Williamsburg
• March 23, 2016: Hope Royer, national board member of the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) and past president of GFWC-Virginia, to discuss how Federation women influence us today.
• April 27, 2016: Elizabeth Ameling, director of Latisha House, to discuss Latisha House programs for healing and educating female victims of human trafficking.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Woman's Club.
This item was posted by a community contributor.