Pictures -- Three hundred years of change at Bruton Parish Church
A new book commissioned for historic Bruton Parish Church's tricentennial documents a long history of change, beginning only 5 years after the structure was completed in 1715 and continuing through two 20th-century restoration projects that remade the landmark in the Colonial Revival aesthetic. -- Mark St. John Erickson
Image 1 of 27
A colonial landmark
This circa 1893 view of Bruton Parish Church shows the historic Williamsburg church as it looked from the northeast before its first restoration in 1907.