Sean Hannity

Last Word on Medicaid expansion, April 25

Medicaid expansion

Medicaid Expansion for Virginia has already been paid for by our taxes under the Affordable Care Act. It is fiscally responsible to draw federal funds to finance Medicaid expansion. Virginia has already left $10.5 billion for this on the table. The state now pays half for Medicaid services. That would change to 8 percent if the state legislature puts Medicaid expansion in the budget. Federal funds would pay the remaining 92 percent. The most Virginia would pay is 10 percent in 2020 and stay there. If federal funding falls below 90 percent, there is a kill switch that would end the program. Sen.Tommy Norment suggesting Virginia would be stuck with the bill for...